THE MORE YOU KNOW:
Spiral Guard Hose Protection Specifications
The use of Atlantex Spiral Guard Wrap is an economical and convenient method of protecting and extending the life of hydraulic and pneumatic hoses, cables, wires and rope from premature wear.
Manufactured from extruded high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Spiral Guard Wrap will withstand the extremes of climate and operating conditions. The HDPE extrusion process provides a product with round edges which make for easy installation which will not damage hoses.
Spiral Guard Wrap protects against abrasion, cuts, crushing, UV and various hazards which can destroy expensive hose and cable assemblies and cause output to suffer due to downtime. Larger sizes are used for both protection and bundling of multiple hose applications. Spiral Guard Wrap’s open spiral design allows for simple installation
in the field, without the need to disconnect lines.
QUICK FACTS ON SGW
- Suitable for temperature ranges from -58°F to +176°F
- Made with UV Protection additives
- Tolerates acids, oils and solvents
- Available in diameters from 3/8″ (10mm) to 5-1/2″ (140mm)
- Spiral Guard Wrap is a stock product, allowing for fast turnaround time